Arizona is such a great state because of all the wonderful things you can do year round!
What To Do In Cave Creek, AZ
Johnny Ringo’s Carefree Adventures Tour Rides
They have 4 different package jeep tours:
1.) Gold Mine Tour
2.) “Above it all” Archeological Tour
3.) Four Peaks Adventure
4.) Hidden Treasures of Cave Creek
The Happy Hidden Ranch is located in the heart of Cave Creek, Arizona! Here are a few things to do while you stay with us in Cave Creek:
–Hot Air Balloon Rides Get a birds eye view of our beautiful town! With Sunset or Sunrise tours you will sure be pleased
Trail Rides! Experience the cowboy lifestyle on the back of a horse!
Cave Creek Horse Trail rides 623-742-6700
Spur Cross Stables
– Harolds Corral One of the largest Steelers bar in the West! Come and enjoy live music, great food, and a sense of friendship!
– Buffalo Chip Saloon Right across the street from Harolds in The Buffalo Chip! With Live BULL ride (yes real guys, on real bulls!) every Wednesday and Friday night this is the perfect place to grab a beer, eat some BBQ and do some line dancing!
– Cartwright’s if you and your honey are looking for a more upscale and romantic restaurant than Cartwright’s is the place. With award winning prime rib, and fancy wines this is the place to make a night you two will never forget.
-C4 Are you in the mood for some coffee, live music and a place where everyone talks to everyone? Then C4 (Cave Creek Coffee Company) is the place! With fresh roasted coffee and a front porch where everyone chats this is a great place to take a stroll through and enjoy a little Cave Creek!
-Rancho Manana Golf Club Are you in the mood for some golf? Arizona has some of the best golf courses around, and Cave Creek is home to a few of them! People come from all over the world to play at Rancho Manana Golf Club. You are just a few minutes away!
What to do in other parts of Arizona
– The Grand Canyon We are known for The Grand Canyon in Arizona. With The Grand Canyon only 4 hours aways, it is a sight worth seeing!
– Sports! Come check out all of our sports game year round!
- Football- NFL Arizona Cardinals
- Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks
- Hockey Arizona Coyotes
- Spring Training games
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
Desert Botanical Garden Experience the beauty of the desert without leaving the city and enjoy one of the world’s largest plants from places spanning the globe.
Old Town Scottsdale With one of the craziest night life, Old Town Scottsdale in only 40 minutes away from the Happy Hidden Ranch and is sure to please your night life bug!
Shopping! Arizona has many great malls to shop from outlets in Anthem, to one of the worlds largest malls in Scottsdale.
Zoos Come check out 3 of the worlds prettiest and largest zoos in Arizona
- Phoenix Zoo
- Out of Africa
- Wild Life Zoo and Aquarium
Sedona With the beauty Red Rocks this is a great 2 hour drive form the Happy Hidden Ranch. Great hiking and biking trails this town in definitely a place to stop and check out.
Barret Jackson Are you a car enthusiast? Barret Jackson is the perfect place for you to visit! With some of the best cars in the world, this show will definitely get your engine going.
Phoenix International Raceway Phoenix is home to one of the biggest Racetracks! Lucky for you, you are just a hop, skip, and a drive away! NASCAR anyone?